So the server needed another boot, back at it again :)
Just read this post on Neopoleon.com about a book called Coding Slave which you can buy at CodingSlave.com. It actually sounds like a pretty good book which was discussed on a previous .NET Rocks! Show (you absolutely *have* to listen to this show) where some pretty interesting conversation came up, not about technology in particular, more like a philosofical discussion about the biz, the people, and where it's all heading.
Anyways, I wanted to buy the book but CodingSlave.com doesn't seem to ship internationaly and Amazon doesn't have it (!?). So I shot a mail off the Bob Reselman an e-mail which I got this reply to:
Yes, I do ship to Europe.
The way that I do it is:
1. The reader sends me his/her address.
2. I figure out the freight cost via United States Post Office.
3. I respond to the reader with a total amount of book and postage.
4. The reader sends me, via email, a credit card number with expiration
date, exact name and address, etc.
5. I enter the card manually to my bank on this end in US Dollars.
6. Once the card is authorized for the total amount, I pack up the order,
run down Venice Blvd here in sunny Los Angeles to the Post Office.
7. I mail the package.
8. I destroy the credit card information.
Please let me know if you would like a book.
I hope to hear from you.
Thanks for writing,
So there you have no reason to not go and buy this book right now :) I am thinking that I will order my copy tonight. Anyone else from Denmark interested in the book? Maybe we could be really cheap and share the freight cost :D